I trained with an international law firm and qualified as an employment/HR solicitor in 2002. I left the law to set up my own HR consultancy and mediation business in 2014.
A few examples of my work and experience
- Extensive employment tribunal, advocacy and mediation/dispute resolution experience
- Complex and highly sensitive investigations including those involving key individuals within a business and those of reputational importance and/or where Employment Tribunal litigation is likely or threatened
- Restructure and redundancy handling
- Supporting organisations with grievance and disciplinary hearings and "without prejudice" and "protected" conversations
- Extensive experience of designing and delivering practical and insightful training
- I am very comfortable working remotely if needed and have experience of conducting all types of work remotely.
I have worked with clients from SMEs to plcs from a wide range of sectors including education (schools, FE and HE), pharmaceutical, food production, manufacturing, automotive, telecommunications and sporting, as well as the NHS, housing associations and charities.